IMA World Forum is a social network in the field of assets maintenance.
We act as a worldwide network for connecting individuals, shareholders and stakeholders, countries and cultures. All types of affiliations are represented, including individuals and local management and industrial and service companies such as utilities, infrastructure and facilities.
Our mission is to promote global collaboration and to support the development and communication of knowledge where needed; serving individuals, shareholders and stakeholders; and incorporating expertise as appropriate.
Our vision is to "Think global, and act local".
Our objectives are to:
- provide cooperation and collaboration in supporting the design and development of maintenance strategies, processes and systems for all situations,
- promote the coordination and alignment of maintenance with the operational objectives of organizations,
- assist in the advance and communication of knowledge so that local challenges will be confronted in a proactive way,
- support compliance and on-going green revolution,
- provide education, training and local support